Thursday, November 29, 2018

reading response: Batman The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke is a originate story of one of the antagonists from Batman comic, the joker.
I really like the comic. It explained why joker is the joker and the relationship between the Batman and Joker. It is definitely not a comic for kids because of the violence in the comic.  Although I think it is bloody, I believe some things work from this comic. Criminals don't appear suddenly. They are the result of the environment.

I'm a creator myself. My connection with the story is, I will always have a back story of my character.  It makes more sense to the character of Joker. Joker is created by the environment. He said in the comic, he just wants to prove that "there's no difference between him and everyone else." 

If I can adapt to this comic, I will definitely make a film of it. I believe this story will fit Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy, but I would not do exactly Christopher Nolan did. The idea is to make their character complement with each other. I will add some lines to the ending. I like the way that comic talking about good and bad, but I think there must be something more between Joker and Batman. I think there will be one more reason that Batman doesn't want to kill Joker. He doesn't exist if there is no criminal. He needs Joker, and Joker needs him. I will change the Gotham city to this peaceful city, because what Batman did. I will make Batman more worry about what's going to happen if there's no criminal. I will make Gordon crazy after what Joker did to Barbara. 

No comments:

Post a Comment