Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Battle Angel Alita

I read the Battle Angel Alita "Last Order." It is not the first Sci-Fi manga I ever read. I used to be a big fan of Ghost in the Shell (not the movie in 2017). Battle Angel Alita is the second Sci-Fi manga I read.
The wasteland atmosphere sets up quite successful. I am happy to see there are philosophical thinkings about human and machine in this story. Those fighting scene always makes me feel passionate. Action design for this comic is very well.
If I read it earlier, I will love it more. The plot seems very old-fashioned, even a little bit cliche. The growth of the protagonist accompanies everything about the hero. Finally, the theme sublimated when her goal was completed. The temptation of dreams, the death of relatives and herself, and the love she's seeking for make this story unflattering.
All living beings are working hard to live. No matter what method is used, no matter in what way, no matter how inferior. This is the place where the whole comic is the most fascinating to me. No matter how inferior a creature exists, it has its greatness. I believe there is no noble and base between different animals.
I noticed that the manga is going to adapt to a movie. I don’t know what the film will look like, but I hope it will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment